The CenterCityTeam has a proven track record of obtaining the highest sale price in the shortest amount of time. These results are possible because of the quality and magnitude of advertising and marketing we do on behalf of our clients. For every listing we use the following formula:
- Provide client with accurate, current and relevant comparables in order to price home appropriately.
- Create MLS listing using professional quality photos and descriptions.
- Submit listing to MLS, and syndicate to high profile national websites like Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Craiglist and dozens more.
- Property designated as an Exclusive Listing and placed prominently on www.CenterCityTeam.com.
- Host broker’s open house and weekly open houses for buyers.
- Carefully obtain and monitor feedback from agents and potential buyers.
- Quickly and efficiently communicate feedback to client and recommend changes if necessary.
For an in depth analysis of the current real estate market and your home’s value please fill out the form above or contact Frank L. DeFazio directly at 610.636.4364
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Frank L. DeFazio, Esq.
Prudential Fox & Roach, Realtors
Top Philadelphia Condos 2014
Top New Construction Projects 2014
What Is Your Home Worth?
Get a 100% Free Expert Analysis That Includes Recent Sale Comps and Current Market Conditions.
From Our Blog
2119 S. 13th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148
Just Sold: $261,500
Well maintained duplex. first... Read More»
165 Sigel Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148
Just Sold: $159,900
Pennsport home offers brick front with... Read More»
East Coast? West Coast? It ain’t a thing, baby.
Jay-Z’s groundbreaking Made In America festival... Read More»
314 S. Iseminger Street, Philadelphia, PA
Just Sold: $602,000
Why live in a narrow, vertical home... Read More»
You can’t beat factory conversions for personality, and this week’s Loft District stunner is no... Read More»
Search Our Site
Search Philadelphia Real Estate Blog